Save the Date!
June 6-9, 2022
The Food Systems Leadership Network is excited to bring together network members and partners for three days of connecting, learning, and growing!
The 2022 convening of food systems leaders will be a new take on the traditional conference with more opportunities for big picture thinking, problem solving with your peers, and reflecting and relaxing alongside the Molalla River.
We are very excited to extend a warm welcome to the Gathering’s Design Team of FSLN members who will play an integral part in the look and feel of the Gathering.
We are very excited to extend a warm welcome to the Gathering’s Design Team of FSLN members who will play an integral part in the look and feel of the Gathering. DT members will help center the needs and assets of FSLN members in the Gathering, ensure it is grounded in and honors local culture and foodways, and create opportunities for shared learnings and deep connection. Welcome to:
- LaShauna Austria, Community Food Strategies (NC)
- Arlo Bush, Sustainable Food Center (TX)
- Laura Brown, Local Food Hub (VA)
- Eowyn Corral, Dakota Rural Action (SD)
- Miles Gordon, Kitchen Table Consulting (CA)
- Amyrose Foll, Spotted Pig Holler, Inc (VA)
- Natalie McGruder, Growing Green LLC (AL)
- Rachael Reichenbach, Resist Reimagine (AL)
- Lindsey Lunsford, Tuskegee University (AL)
- Tyson Rasor, Ecotrust (OR)
- Sabrina Cerquera, Ecotrust (OR)
We’ll continually update this page with more information as it becomes available.
In the meantime, check out the video of our time together in New Orleans to get a sense of the energy we’re bringing with us to Canby, OR. The 2022 FSLN Gathering will be a different space (a retreat center) but offer the same great learning and connection as previous years. Hope to see you there!